Saturday, January 15, 2011

I haven't disappeared!

Ugh, I really dislike it when I'll be on a blogging streak and then real life happens and I can't get over here to post.

Things are going well--the interview went GREAT, my sewing class started on Monday, work has been OK even with my boss now officially gone. More about these things later. Turtle is well too. He has a new schedule with Saturdays and Sundays off, and his late nights are now Mondays and Wednesdays. We have REAL WEEKENDS TOGETHER NOW!!!

If you saw the news, our area got a few intense snowstorms, so we've been busy with clearing paths, driveways, etc. I like a little snow every now and then. Snow over my knees (and I'm 5'7") NOT SO MUCH.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and at the receptionist's desk, was a dry erase board with "Days 'til Spring" written on it, and then the countdown. I think yesterday's number was 68. Can't come FAST ENOUGH. Especially when our Burpee order came last week, the day after the blizzard. What a tease. All of those packets of seeds, begging to be opened and put into the ground. Not yet, little friends. I can't even SEE the grass, nevermind the ground being frozen solid.

OK time for some errands, then back here for some clean up. We still have our Christmas tree up--it's fake--but it's time for it to come down.

1 comment:

  1. Our tree (fake too this year) is still up- I need some visitors to motivate me to take it down!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!