Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh look who's back...

No one has hacked my account; it's really me! I didn't realize I'd taken such a long hiatus. This Sunday would have marked five months of silence.

That's sort of silly, I've been chatty, just in other areas! Facebook, Twitter...  I had planned coming back around Labor Day with a post related to "what I did over my summer vacation" but now we're through the middle of the month, so a summer post seems a bit silly. 

I have lots of things I want to write about, some new things, some are things that I've been meaning to get around to posting about. Some are serious, some are funny. Some might shock you, some might make you smile. It would probably be best if I started tomorrow with a 7 Quick Takes Friday but that can be hard since I'm at work all day and while I could schedule my post to appear on my blog tomorrow, I can't get it to automatically link over at Conversion Diary. Hmm. (My apologies if this doesn't make sense. It's late. I'm tired. I'm out of "blogging" practice.) Hopefully I can get up early tomorrow to write a strong 7QT post and link it up before heading off to work.

If I don't...will it be another five months of silence??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!