Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy busy busy

I'd say as a bee, but it's December 15, and it is FREEZING here. Actually, below freezing.

I'm long on things to write about, and short on time, so this will have to do for now.

I know I have comments from people, and I'd like to reply to them...but this house is cold, so I need to start a fire, then comes dinner prep.

We're having this tonight instead of whatever was on my meal plan:
http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/pasta-with-bacon-cauliflower-recipe-00000000029610/index.html I cannot wait, it looks delicious!

I have a ton of cauliflower that's in the freezer. Got it fresh a few weeks ago (thanks Dad!), steamed it, and froze it. Bacon was already pulled out, so why not?

Tonight is Turtle's late night so I hope he's surprised.

Most of all, I hope it's GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Please let us know how this recipe turns out. . . although I like *anything* with bacon so I'm wondering if you can even go wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!