Friday, April 15, 2011

PrettyHappyFunnyReal

IMG_8896-3

A day late, but I'm sure that's OK. Find out more about this project.


PRETTY

HAPPY

FUNNY

REAL


Some notes because I feel like saying more:

PRETTY--lilacs picked last spring from my Grandfather's farm. It's almost that time again...

HAPPY--one of our cats decided to perch on a shower present to take a nap (taken at our old place, just before we moved)

FUNNY--Turtle is camera-shy! Also taken at our old place.

REAL--look who came to visit on Mischief Night last year. We were testing a deer camera.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa. Is that a coyote or, *gulp*, a wolf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PW--hahaha!!!! I didn't even think of that!! Yes, I guess he does...

    Jen--it's a coyote. I live in a quasi-country area. We'd heard them in the distance before, but never thought they'd be a few 100 feet from our house!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!