Sunday, April 3, 2011

Updates to some older posts

1) I spoke with our priest, Fr. T, today about a lot of things related to why our parish is struggling. Turns out my post from 3/22 was (mostly) on the mark. Look for a post later in the week about this--I don't have much time right now. Hopefully I'll remember today's conversation.

2) Guess who got 1 coat of wall paint up in the half bath this afternoon??? Yup, me. Looks so. much. better. Plan of attack--sand some of the weird spots, coat #2, touch up the parts of the ceiling that got wall paint on them, paint the trim, paint the door, any other touch ups, and THEN, move the bathroom stuff back into the bathroom. By bathroom stuff I mean curtains, mirror, trash basket, etc.

Off to watch a movie with the other half--have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!