Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A spot of good news

My half bath is this close to being finished.

What's left? Well, someone needs to remember not to wear sunscreen when she's on her hands and knees washing the floor. Yup, there are two Rabbit arm-sized stains on either side of the toilet. Good job. So I need to paint over those. Although my mother swears you can't see them, I know they are there... (It's all in the lighting! She came over towards dusk!)

I would like to get a new mirror. Yes, the one that's up there is working just fine. But...it doesn't really go with the room now. It's more Previous Owners than Rabbit & Turtle. All I want is a mirror with a white frame, that is rectangle in shape. Not this oval, frosted with flowers, belongs in a Disney Princess Castle thing. Do you know how hard that is to find? That's not $50, I mean. Time to check out Goodwill and tag sales, me thinks...

Now if I could train the cats to use the toilet instead of the litter box so I could throw it out, the room would be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!