Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm back!

I was really hoping to get more time to blog and I'm sad that I've either been busy, or sick, or helping other people out...

So we've been in our house for almost 4 months (will be 4 months on 2/26) and we're still loving it. It feels like we've been there longer, which (I think) is a good thing! I need to write more about this blog--we wanted to keep people up to date with what's going on in our home, but also, we are trying to save money, be responsible about the home improvements we're doing, trying to be green/eco-friendly when possible...although it can be hard.

What have we done so far...

1. Bought a new dryer

2. Bought an upright freezer for our basement

3. Painted the TV room

4. Added shelving in the basement

5. ALMOST finished unpacking/setting up

6. Bought thermal curtains for the slider window in the kitchen

7. Hosted Christmas dinner for our families

8. Added a heavy-duty door to our basement. We have a Bilco door/hatch thingy, but this will help to keep more drafts OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!