Saturday, February 20, 2010

Inspired to make something

I like crafty stuff...and it's been awhile since I've been really inspired to make something. Now I know what I want to make...and I'm going to do it...

But I can't tell you what it is. Well, I could, but it would ruin the surprise!

My friend Katy (HI KATY!) is having a baby in July *squee* and, duh, this thing I want to make will be for the little Sprout. She reads this blog, so I can't even hint at what it is.

It's nothing huge, but it's simple enough that I can do it easily and quickly. With limited skills. It's also not something that I will start and not finish until the kid is graduating from high school, lol. Because at that point, the gift will be TOTALLY obsolete.

Speaking of the Sprout...Katy and her hubs, Chris, find out what Sprout will be on March 9. Which is 3 days before my birthday...I know they planned this JUST for me. LOL

I will make sure that I take pics while I am creating this thing, and I'll make a post about it after I give it to them. Now I wish other people were having babies so that I could make more of these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!