Monday, January 16, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I think there are a lot of people out there in the blogosphere who use Mondays to post their meal plans. I know Cate Linden does.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Saturday was pan-fried flounder (lightly breaded with corn flour, herbs and spices), brown rice, and salad.
Sunday was bay scallops served with pasta and pesto made in the fall from our basil plants. Bread and salad.
Monday: leftovers from Sunday
Tuesday: huevos rancheros con chorizo. Maybe some fruit?
Wednesday: steak, salad, either brown rice or baked potatoes.
Thursday: Fend For Yourself. I'm getting my hair cut after work and probably won't be home until 7. I'll most likely eat a late lunch and have a snack before I leave work to tide me over.
Friday: pork souvlaki, thanks to my pita find on Saturday! This is pretty much a meal in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!