Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One other thing (good news!)

All of my lab results came back FINE, and the nurse said the doctor would talk more with me at my follow up appointment on the 11th. So I have no strange parasites, bacteria, viruses, etc. Nothing that needed immediate attention, at least.

I'm betting it's some kind of intolerance. Either lactose (my brother has been LI for YEARS) or gluten, since that seems to be what EVERYONE has a problem with these days.

Don't know which one is worse. I love carbs, even though I really should avoid them. Yes, I know, you don't have to give up all carbs when you're GI, but I'd have to give up all of the really bad for you/tastes so good ones! LOL

But I do love me some cheese. And ice cream. And butter. I could probably get by better without lactose though. I'm going to avoid as much milk/dairy stuff as I can until next week and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!